Great news! The Ministry of Health has announced that non-essential health care services can begin. I will start seeing patients as of June 23th.
Using guidelines from our regulatory bodies we have implemented strict screening and infection control protocol to ensure that we are all safe. Please read through the changes we are making, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
For Staff and Clinic Space:
- Daily staff pre-screening for COVID - 19 symptoms before shift
- Staff will wear clean clothing that has not been worn before their shift, that will be removed before leaving the clinic
- Staff will wear PPE while at the clinic, and will wear a mask at all times
- Staff will socially distance from each other and patients ( no hugs or handshakes!)
- Staff will sanitize offices, equipment, common spaces at the beginning and end of each day and between patients - a buffer between patients will be built in to the schedule
- Staff will keep a register of all people who enter the clinic for Contact Tracing
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms when booking their appointment, and when arriving at the clinic
If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, have travelled within the last 14 days or been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the clinic
- Patients must wear a mask at all times
- Anyone accompanying a patient will be asked to wait outside the clinic
- Patients will arrive on time for their appointment - not early - and be taken right in
- Patients are asked to remain two meters away from each other within the clinic
If you develop a sore throat, fever, cough or shortness of breath the day of your appointment, please notify the clinic immediately to cancel your appointment. We will reschedule free of charge.
To book an appointment please call, text or send an email.
I have missed you! I am here for you during this stressful time, and we will get through it together.